The first of many

Indeed the first of many. Its nice to have facebook around but with all the hoopla when it comes to security, its gonna turn into shit sometime in the future. Looking for a spot that's quick to update and that people who are really interested in what I write about can come here instead.

I've created this blog for posting my rambling, grumbling, and musings. My intention is to post mostly what's going on in my life with all the likes/dislikes that come with it. I hope to keep this up and updated as often as I can.

My present interest is everything to do about rocks and fossils! So you'll be hearing me stories about rock huntin'.

Hope you enjoy!

Keenan

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Martin Head (Southern New Brunswick)

Amethyst Cove (Blomidon, Nova Scotia)

Rock Hunting in Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada)